Our Hard Surface Sanitizer
With its patented, bio-based formula, VertecBio™ Hard Surface Sanitizer offers the ability to kill 99.99+% of bacteria on any surface (even porous ones), cut through grease, grime, and food waste, and protect the well-being of others with persistent, bacteriostatic properties. Those properties allow you to control and slow the growth of bacteria even after cleaning, and in long-term storage. These completely renewable based claims, independently tested at 3rd party laboratories, provide extraordinary cleaning and anti-bacterial solutions that satisfy the Green House Gas Reduction imperative demanded by most industrial or institutional environments. For everything from sports centers to food and agro-related industries, there's no better cleaning choice out there.
- Our rugged hard surface sanitization solution is the perfect option for tough industrial and institutional clean up
- Easily cleans carbohydrate, protein, and fat-based substances
- Washable with water
- Provides bacteriostatic persistence even after dilution
- Inhibits future biofilm growth during long term storage
Test Results (Conducted at a Certified Testing Lab
- At 10% dilution the growth of Listeria Monocytogenis and Salmonella Choleraesuis is controlled
- At 5% dilution, the growth rate of Listeria Monocytogenis and Salmonella Cholerausuis is slowed significantly
Usage and Environmental Benefits
- 100% plant-derived solvent
- The product bio-degrades into carbon dioxide and water after use
- 3rd party lab tested to kill 99.99+% of bacteria
- Meets greenhouse gas imperative standards
Want to make a purchase, or find out more about our Sanitization Solutions? Contact us today.
To learn more about our other hard hitting surface sanitizer, explore our VertecBio™ Clean ECO-Solv.
Our Hand Sanitizer: Tough on Germs, Soft on Skin
VetecBio™ Hand Sanitizer's high strength formula has the exclusive ability to kill 99.99+% of bacteria combined with a cosmetic industry approved skin conditioning, anti-aging recipe.
The additional bacteriostatic properties of our lactate-ethanol blend provide prolonged germ resistance for a clean you can count on to last. With a 98% bio-derived, zero water formula, this sanitization solution is an innovative, effective product, giving you environmental peace of mind to feel good about. Learn more about our sanitization solutions below or contact us today to get your sanitization needs handled.
- A known bactericide, ethanol evaporates on its own and is not persistent, but when combined with Lactate it becomes persistent, even with water dilution. The result is extended bacteriostatic activity on the skin and a longer lasting clean.
- Contains Lactates used in many cosmetic skin treatment products to provide a skin conditioning, anti-aging, and a smooth fast drying feel
- A cleaner, more even feel when applying product
- Contains Vitamin E and other beneficial additives
Usage and Environmental Benefits
- Due to high concentration, less product is needed per use
- Made with a Zero H2O Formula for reduced water consumption
- Derived from 100% renewable resources and 98% bio-derived substances
MiniTox™ Test Results (Conducted at a Certified Testing Lab)
- At a 5% concentration the formulation controlled the growth of Salmonella Choleraesuis and at a 2.5% concentration slowed its growth rate significantly.
- At a 10% concentration the formulation controlled the growth of Listeria Monocytogenis, and at a 5% concentration slowed its growth rate.