Our patented formula, VertecBio Gold #1EG and Gold #1 contain the highest level of ethyl lactate of any bio-based solvents in the VertecBio Gold product portfolio.
They are ideal for paint strippers, graffiti removers, heavy asphalt cleaners, and degreasers.
What is Ethyl Lactate?
Ethyl Lactate is a bio-based component comprised of many solvents used for everything from dyes and paints to additives in some food and cosmetic products. Our product lines leverage the power of ethyl lactate to provide professionals across industries with the following solutions.
VertecBio Gold #1 and Gold #1EG formulated products provide a powerful and sustainable bio-based cleaner for:
- Graffiti and paint removal
- Solvency for paints, coatings, and inks
- Degreasing heavy lubes and oils
Usage and Environmental Benefits
Vertec Biosolvents designs sustainable bio-based cleaners for the industrial and agricultural markets. VertecBio Gold #1 and Gold #1EG provide the following benefits:
- Safe, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic
- Rinses with water
- No petroleum ingredients
- No environmentally hazardous ingredients
- Low vapor pressure and high loading capacity
- 100 percent biodegradable to carbon dioxide and water
- 100 percent bio-based content made from renewable resources
- No ozone depleting chemicals (ODCs)
- No hazardous air pollutants (HAPs); No global warming compounds
- Not Proposition 65 listed; Not SARA 313 reportable
- Flash point over 141?F
- U.S. Patents Nos. 6,096,699 & 6,191,087
VertecBio Gold #1
The high cleaning power and loading capacity make this bio-based cleaner ideal for paints, coatings, and inks. Learn more by clicking below.
VertecBio Gold #1EG
Made from renewable, 100% biodegradable sources, #1EG is great for oily materials, adhesives, and ink removal.
Contact us today to make a purchase or find out more about VertecBio Gold #1EG and Gold #1, or any of our other high-powered bio-based cleaners!