Who Uses Vertec BioSolvents?
Vertec BioSolvents' Solutions are used for a many agricultural and industrial applications. Usage is not limited to the context below. Vertec BioSolvents' products can be creatively applied wherever petroleum-based solvents are used.
Our innovative Research & Development Team are committed to creating and supplying Green-Based Technologies to answer the needs of the market.
Applications for our Bio-Solvent Solutions include:
Our biosolvents can be used to safely improve agricultural growing environments. They are used for the formulation of environmentally friendly herbicides, pesticides, and growth enhancers. Our bio-based agricultural products include:
- EPA approved 4A Inert Solvents, VertecBio EL Ethyl Lactate and VertecBio BL Butyl Lactate
- VertecBio Citrus
- VertecBio Gold
- VertecBio AG Blend EL-104
Coatings and Paints
We create biosolvents that are a highly effective and environmentally friendly method for paint gun and line flush cleanings. They serve as effective high-solid, Hazardous Air Pollutant (HAP) free "green" coatings. Our bio-based products for coatings and paints include:
- VertecBio ELSOL blends for high performance, low odor coatings and formations
- VertecBio Citrus for top-rated, no HAPs paint gun and line flush cleaning.
- VertecBio EL
Our biosolvents can be used in the formation of an environmentally friendly ink. Our no-HAP solvents offer excellent adhesion and drying characteristics. Our best printing ink products include:
- VertecBio ELSOL blends for high performance, low odor ink formulations
- VertecBio EL and VertecBio BL
- VertecBio Gold for slower drying rate
Wherever petroleum-based solvents are used, there is a biobased, renewable resource alternative available from Vertec BioSolvents. Your creativity makes the possibilities endless.
Do you have a usage for our biosolvent products in one of the categories above, or another potential usage?
Contact us today to find out more.