VertecBio EL Ethyl Lactate products offer a 100 percent biodegradable way to cut through paints, coatings and inks, making them a high-powered choice for cleanup. There are no environmentally hazardous ingredients, ozone-depleting chemicals (ODCs) or hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). This is an excellent precision cleaning solvent that leaves no residue behind. VertecBio EL Ethyl Lactate is used as a bio-based solvent in formulations across a broad range of industries.
VertecBio EL Ethyl Lactate is available in Technical, Food Grade (FCC/USP - Kosher and Halal Approved), and High Purity.
- Perfect for blending with other solvents to make ink cleaners or adhesive removers, hand wipes, paint strippers or graffiti removers.
- Cleaner for vessels, tank trucks, ISO tanks, semi-bulk bins, reactors and storage tanks.
- Floor stripping products to remove polymers and polishes.
- Flushing paint lines, cleaning spray guns and cleaning paint booths.
- Effective on a variety of coatings including: polyurethanes, enamels and UV curable coatings.
- Pre-cleaning parts prior to painting, with no greasy residue.
- Excellent replacement for mineral spirits, MEK or MIBK.
Usage and Environmental Benefits
- Eliminates all hazards of working with petrochemicals.
- Available in drums, totes or bulk.
- Easily rinses with water.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) List 4A - List of Minimal Risk Inert Ingredients for Pesticides.
- Safe, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic.
- No environmentally hazardous ingredients.
- 100 percent biodegradable.
- Not listed on California's Proposition 65.
Contact us today to purchase, or find out more about our VertecBio EL product line.