Our VertecBio Citrus - I20 is an excellent cleaner for epoxy, polyurethane and other resins. It has an excellent solvency for paints, coatings and inks. It cleans out oily materials, adhesives and inks, and is ideal for flushing paint lines, or cleaning spray guns and paint booths. VertecBio Citrus - I20 serves as a cost effective alternative to d-Limonene, and offers the same high-powered cleaning power with a mild and pleasant odor.
- Paint line flush with reduced odor.
- Cleaner for spray guns and cleaning paint booths.
- Cleaner for epoxy, polyurethane and other resins.
- Cleaner for adhesives, inks and oily residues.
Usage and Environmental Benefits
- Outperforms toluene and xylene, reducing solvent usage.
- Recycled via distillation for repeated reuse.
- High bio-based content, made from renewable resources.
- 100 percent biodegradable.
- Safe, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic.
- Flash point over 100 degrees F.
- Manufactured in the United States.
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved.
- No ozone depleting chemicals (ODCs).
- No global warming compounds.
- Not SARA 313 reportable.
Contact us today to purchase, or find out more about our Citrus product line.