- Best Uses
- Bio-based replacement for methyl amyl ketone (MAK).
- Solvent for paint, coating, ink formulations.
- Cleaning solvent.
- Solvent blend for formulations.
Usage and Environmental Benefits
- Better cleaning power and reduced solvent usage vs. MAK.
- 20-30 percent more efficient in viscosity reduction than MAK.
- Moderate dry time with no film residue.
- Excellent flow characteristics when used in formulation.
- Low vapor pressure and high loading capacity.
- Easy and inexpensive to distill or recycle.
- 100 percent biodegradable to carbon dioxide and water.
- Carbon neutral.Safe, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic.
- No ozone depleting chemicals (ODCs).
- No environmentally hazardous ingredients.
- No hazardous air pollutants (HAPs).
- Manufactured in U.S.
Contact us today to purchase or find out more about VertecBio ELSOL MKAR!