- Bio-based replacement for butyl acetate.
- Solvent for blend formulations.
- Solvent for lacquer formulating and cleaning.
- Solvating power of ethyl lactate without the odor.
- Solvency for paint, coating and ink formulations.
Usage and Environmental Benefits
- Increased solvating power vs. ethyl alcohol.
- 20-30 percent more efficient in viscosity reduction than butyl acetate.
- Dries completely and leaves no residue.
- Excellent flow characteristics when in formulation.
- Moderate vapor pressure and high loading capacity.
- Easy and inexpensive to distill or recycle.
- 100 percent biodegradable to carbon dioxide and water.
- Carbon neutral.
- No ozone depleting chemicals (ODCs).
- No environmentally hazardous ingredients.
- Safe, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic.
- No hazardous air pollutants (HAPs).
Contact us today to purchase or find out more about VertecBio ELSOL LQ!